This recipe is amazing! Your guests won’t even know it is gluten free!!
RECIPE IS ON BACK OF BAG
Sugar Cookie recipe using Gluten Free Mama’s Cookie Mix
1 bag of her cookie mix
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
2-3 tablespoons of milk, or alternative
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream butter until soft. Add egg and mix well. Alternate
adding mix and milk until well combined. Knead any
remaining mix into the ball of dough.
- Generously flour pastry mat or counter with gluten free
flour. Roll lightly floured dough out between ¹/8 and
¼ inch thickness.
- Cut out with your favorite cookie cutters. Top with
sprinkles if desired or bake plain and frost after cooling
with cream cheese frosting. Bake for 12–14 minutes or
until edges just begin to brown.
• 1 bag of Mama’s Sugar Cookie Mix
• ¾ cup butter or dairy free margarine, room temp
• 2 eggs
• 3 Tbsp. sugar + 2 tsp. cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream butter until soft. Add eggs and mix well.
Add mix and mix on low speed until well combined.
Form 1 inch balls. Roll in cinnamon and sugar.
Bake 14–16 minutes.